Primus Villages: free spectators’ villages
The race is and remains first and foremost a popular festival! For this reason, together with Primus and Coca-Cola, Flanders Classics is providing the spectators with free spectators’ villages. This will be accessible from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. There will be food and beverage outlets, sanitary facilities and a big screen.
Six Primus Villages will be located at the best spots along the race course.
- Arrival in Oudenaarde (Donk site: Minderbroederstraat in Oudenaarde)
- Primus Village: activities for the kids will be provided (trampolines, climbing walls, a BMX course) (3000 places)
- Willy Naessens Spectators Tent: accessible from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Primus Village Oude Kwaremont (Schilderstraat in Kluisbergen) (5000 places)
- Primus Village Paterberg (Paterbergstraat in Kluisbergen) (1500 places)
- Primus Village Voet Taaienberg / Donderij (Boitsbank Maarkedal) (1000 places)
- Primus Village Top Kruisberg / Hoogberg (Kruisstraat - Zandstraat in Ronse) (2000 places)
- Primus Village Koppenberg (Koppenberg - Oudenaarde) (2500 places)
The spectators’ villages are located at areas that are difficult to reach. Some roads will be closed for use by the race. This is why you must strictly follow the routes as described HERE instead of using a GPS.